Seattle Association for Women in Science’s November Event
Careers in Intellectual Properties
Title: Panel Discussion – Careers in Intellectual Properties
Date: November 20th, 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:00-6:30 pm networking, 6:30-7:30 pm Panel discussion, 7:30-8:00pm networking
Location: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Pelton Auditorium, Weintraub Building, FHCRC, 1100 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
- Loria Yeadon, M.S., J.D, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Intellectual Ventures
- Melissa Nowak, M.S., J.D., Associate, Christensen O’Connor Johnson Kindness PLLC
- Hai Han, Ph.D., J.D., Of Counsel, Seed Intellectual Property Law Group PLLC
- Jill Scott, M.P.H., J.D., Associate General Counsel, Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
- Jessica Meyers, J.D., Patent Portfolio Manager, Center for Commercialization, UW
- Beth Etscheid, Ph.D., Director of Licensing, Washington Research Foundation
Note: AWIS events are FREE and open to all members and non-members.
Pre-registration is NOT REQUIRED.
For additional event information please email programs.