SAVE THE DATE: 2011 Pre-Med Expo!
Attention Pre-meds! SAVE THE DATE!
You are invited to attend the 2011 Pre-Med Expo on Sunday, April 3rd, from 11 am – 3 pm in Mary Gates Hall, featuring Keynote Speaker Dr. Carol Teitz, UWSOM Dean of Admissions! Join us for these incredibly helpful workshops:
- Medical School Application – Tips and Timeline – hosted by advisers Heather Clineschmidt and Elena Guevara
- Physicians Panels – featuring physicians of various specialties
- Current events seminar: Changes in Health Policy
- MCAT Stategies Workshops
- Stress and Time Management
- Letter of Rec Panel
- Personal Statement Workshops
- Job-shadowing 101
- …and more!
Because we will be serving free food and snacks throughout the day, we would like to get an estimate of how many of you plan on attending, as well as what workshops you are most interested in, so please RSVP as soon as possible before the event fills up!
Remember, this event is FREE and all are welcome, so please invite your friends!
The link to RSVP is: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jbdg/126970
See you there!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Josephine Garcia, 2010-11 President
AED Pre-Health Honor Society at UW
From Joyce Fagel (Shoreline CC): This is a great event and open to CC students. Don’t wait to sign up as I expect it will fill up. Heather Clineschmidt and Elena Guevara are two of the most knowledgeable and best pre-med advisers I know. When I have questions I go to them.