Virtual Pharmacy School Fair – October 3-4 – Meet 70+ Pharmacy schools in one event and Decide where You want to go to school !

Virtual Pharmacy School Fair: October 3rd-4th

Pharmacy School Students–Decide where you want to go to school!

Unique opportunity to meet Admission Representatives from 70+ Pharmacy schools nationwide
Registered Schools Listed Here:

Connect real-time with schools without leaving your home or office. Attend the fair online from anywhere!
Register here:

What students have said about prior events:

"The Virtual Fair was extremely convenient and useful. I was able to communicate with multiple schools of my interest and ask questions. This Virtual Fair also saved me time and traveling fees if I were to visit the schools’ campuses instead.”

“I thought the virtual fair was extremely helpful. Chatting with the school representatives helped give me some direction for what I’d like to pursue, as well as some helpful tips/expectations for the application process.”

“I feel that this was great concept…It gave me an opportunity to ask questions that may not have been answered on their website and to see other potential students’ questions that I may not have thought to ask.”

“It was perfect. I loved the fact that school representatives gave out their e-mail addresses and encouraged us to contact them.”

"The whole system was very user friendly.”

Begin or refine your pharmacy school search at the Virtual Pharmacy School Fair on October 3rd-4th.

Questions: aacp or 770-980-0088

Gayle Oliver-Plath

CareerEco,

CEO/Founder

(770) 402.7520 c

(770) 980.0088 o

gayleo

www.careereco.net

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or wish to be removed from the Email list, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.