We would like to invite you and your students to some upcoming admissions events taking place on campus. All three of these events are incredible opportunities to explore the programs that we offer.
November 15, 2012
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Interested in the field of natural health arts? Come and speak with our faculty, current students, financial aid and admissions representatives and get an insider’s view into Bastyr University.
Learn about our degree programs in:
· Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
· Exercise Science and Wellness
· Health Psychology and Counseling
· Holistic Landscape Design
· Herbal Sciences
· Integrated Human Biology
· Naturopathic Medicine
· Simkin Center for Allied Birth Vocations
November 16, 2012
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come and spend a day exploring Bastyr University and the Master of Science in Nutrition programs that we offer!
At this event you will:
· Become familiar with the nutrition profession
· Learn more about the nutrition curriculum
· Meet students, faculty, staff and administration
· Hear from current students directly through a student panel Q&A session
· Enjoy a complimentary lunch from our award winning Dining Commons with faculty, staff and current students
November 16, 2012
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Come and spend a day exploring Bastyr University and the naturopathic medicine program that we offer!
At this event you will learn more about:
· Naturopathic medicine philosophy, modalities, treatment methods and the profession as a whole
· The new integrated ND curriculum
· Our clinical training program
You will also have the opportunity to:
· Meet current faculty, staff and administration
· Speak with current students at a Q&A session
· Enjoy a delicious lunch provided by the Dining Commons
· Tour our campus
All three of these events take place on our Kenmore campus (14500 Juanita Drive N.E., Kenmore, WA 98208).
We hope to see you and your students there!
You can learn more about these events at www.bastyr.edu/admissions/events.
Please contact Mei-Chun Woo at mwoo or (425) 602-3108 with any questions.
Admissions Event Coordinator
14500 Juanita Dr. NE
Kenmore, WA 98028
P 425-602-3108 | F 425-602-3090