Seattle AWIS: November Program: Careers in Intellectual Properties
Seattle Association for Women in Science’s November Event
Careers in Intellectual Properties
Title: Panel Discussion – Careers in Intellectual Properties
Date: November 20th, 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:00-6:30 pm networking, 6:30-7:30 pm Panel discussion, 7:30-8:00pm networking
Location: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Pelton Auditorium, Weintraub Building, FHCRC, 1100 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
– Loria Yeadon, M.S., J.D, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Intellectual Ventures
– Melissa Nowak, M.S., J.D., Associate, Christensen O’Connor Johnson Kindness PLLC
– Hai Han, Ph.D., J.D., Of Counsel, Seed Intellectual Property Law Group PLLC
– Jill Scott, M.P.H., J.D., Associate General Counsel, Seattle Biomedical Research Institute
– Jessica Meyers, J.D., Patent Portfolio Manager, Center for Commercialization, UW
– Beth Etscheid, Ph.D., Director of Licensing, Washington Research Foundation
Note: AWIS events are FREE and open to all members and non-members.
Pre-registration is NOT REQUIRED.
Please Help Advertise by Printing and Posting our Seattle AWIS Event Flyer.
For general information about our organization visit our Seattle AWIS website.
For additional event information please email programs.