BA in Health Studies at UWB!
UW Bothell’s BA in Health Studies is currently accepting applications for fall 2014. Our priority deadline is April 1st so please encourage your students to start working on their applications or connect with a UWB Admissions Advisor now! Winter 15 applications are due October 1st.
As a part of the Health Studies program, students will study and apply a range of health concepts. Examples include:
· Exploring the social and biological predictors of health
· Conducting policy analyses
· Applying health education and community engagement strategies
· Using social justice critiques
· Understanding global health perspectives
· Evaluating health-related research
· Exploring the meaning of health through the study of culture and the humanities.
More information can be found on our website: http://www.uwb.edu/nhs/nhsdegrees/healthstudies.
Please be in touch with questions!
Kerri Hatfield, M.Ed.| Academic Advisor
Nursing and Health Studies Program |University of Washington Bothell | UW1-211
t: 425-352-5263 | online: khatfield