UW Bothell’s BA in Health Studies is currently accepting applications for fall 2014. Our priority deadline is April 1st so please encourage your students to start working on their applications or connect with a UWB Admissions Advisor now! Winter 15 applications are due October 1st.
As a part of the Health Studies program, students will study and apply a range of health concepts. Examples include:
· Exploring the social and biological predictors of health
· Conducting policy analyses
· Applying health education and community engagement strategies
· Using social justice critiques
· Understanding global health perspectives
· Evaluating health-related research
· Exploring the meaning of health through the study of culture and the humanities.
More information can be found on our website: http://www.uwb.edu/nhs/nhsdegrees/healthstudies.
Please be in touch with questions!
Kerri Hatfield, M.Ed.| Academic Advisor
Nursing and Health Studies Program |University of Washington Bothell | UW1-211
t: 425-352-5263 | online: khatfield