The AAMC Pre-Med Outreach team invites you and your advisees to learn about the AAMC’s 2015 Fee Assistance Program and options for financing medical school at our upcoming webinars and Twitter chat.
These two FREE one-hour webinars and a Twitter chat will occur this month. We will talk about:
· The 2015 Fee Assistance Program application process, eligibility requirements, and benefits
· Strategies for borrowing smart to minimize your educational debt
· Actions you can take as a pre-med student to help your financial situation later
· New financial literacy tools available via the AAMC’s FIRST program
· Benefits of using the MedLoans Organizer and Calculator as a medical student
· And much more!
Join us and make sure to bring your questions for the 30 minute Q&A session at the end of each webinar or just tweet at us during the Twitter chat.
Webinar: “What Every Pre-Med Student Needs to Know: AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program and Paying for Medical School”
These sessions are identical, please sign up for one.
- Thursday, Jan 22, 2015, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ETRegister here:https://aamc1.webex.com/aamc1/onstage/g.php?MTID=e463a00e4d9c560edfebe4fdb1da0b4a9
- Wednesday, Jan 28, 2015, 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ETRegister here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8332848246387744001
Twitter Chat: “#askAAMC: AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program and Paying for Medical School”
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Join the conversation by tweeting us at @AAMCPreMed and including #askAAMC in your question. You can tune in by searching the #askAAMC hashtag if you do not have a Twitter account.
Please share this information with your advisees.
We look forward to answering your questions about options for financing medical school and about the 2015 Fee Assistance Program.
We hope to talk to you and your advisees soon!
|Rebecca A. Rice, MSB
Director, Services Outreach (MCAT/AMCAS)
American Medical Colleges
F (202) 828-4799
|Tomorrow’s Doctors, Tomorrow’s Cures®|