We’re pleased to announce that we’ve added several new resources to Aspiring Docs.
M.D. and D.O. Medical Programs: This graphic illustrates many of the similarities and differences between M.D. and D.O.
medical school programs.
- What’s it Like to… Review Medical School Applications?
- How Do I… Prepare for My Medical School Interview?
- How Do I… Prepare for the MCAT® Exam? (updated)
- How Do I… Apply as an International Applicant? (updated)
- Damien M. Luviano, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 2003
Born with a physical handicap and growing up undocumented, Dr. Luviano overcame many obstacles to become an ophthalmologist.
- Sarah Mongiello Bernstein, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015
Sarah talks about overcoming her illness and tells others that it’s okay get to medical school on their own timeline.
- Aaron Hollis Palmer, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, 2016
Aaron grew up in project housing and dropped out of college twice before applying to medical school.
Aspiring Docs Diaries blog
Do you have any pre-med students who would like to blog for aspiringdocs.
As always, if you are interested in partnering with us on any new fact sheets or resources, or would like to suggest a medical student to participate in the Inspiring Stories, please reach out to us.
|Janelle Korzeniowski Peters
Aspiring Docs & Social Media Specialist II
American Medical Colleges
|Tomorrow’s Doctors, Tomorrow’s Cures®|