From the AAMC:
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve added several new resources to the Asp= iring Docs website.
* Applying as a Veteran or Current Military Member
* Making the Most of a Pre-med Event
* Wells LaRivi=E8re, University of Colorado School of Medicine= MSTP (MD-PhD program), 2023 Wells found inspiration in his experience as a patient of Polycystic Kidney= Disease and receiving a kidney transplant at age 17.
* Jeff Mahlum, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Pub= lic Health, 2019 Following an injury that left him paralyzed from the chest down, Jeff wasn’= t sure if he’d be able to go to medical school, but he continued to pursue = his dream.
* Nicholas Beam, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D.= School of Medicine, 2018 Nicholas encourages pre-meds to explore interests outside of medicine becau= se they will make you a better doctor and person in the long run.
American Medical Colleges
655 K Street, N.W., Suite 100, Washington, D.C. 20001 T (202) 828-0569 F (202) 828-0659 E email@example.com
Tomorrow’s Doctors, Tomorrow’s Cures=AE