|The ASDA Season Pass is a great way to access online education addressing every major component of the predental timeline. With panelists that include school admissions officers and advisors, dental school faculty and dental students, you have a wealth of knowledge available to you. Take part in at least ten webinars throughout the year, including:
- Your personal statement is your big opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm, potential and suitability for dental school. The more competitive the school is, the more likely your personal statement could be the deciding factor. Learn from a group of panelists on how to craft a memorable statement that is personal to you.
- Dissecting the DAT – April 20 – Register now!
- Apply yourself: Mastering the AADSAS – May
- What to expect in your first year of dental school – June
- Interviewing for dental school – August
- Non-traditional paths to dental school – October
All of the webinars on the list above are free to ASDA members. Not a member yet? Join ASDA now to access these webinars and a wealth of additional member benefits, including DAT study materials, ASDA publications, and discounts on school supplies and car insurance. At just $63 a year, it’s a worthwhile investment in your future. Your membership dues pay for the Season Pass – and so much more!