Shoreline Community College
Post Baccalaureate Studies for the Health Professions
Spring 2017 Seminar Series
Preparing for Graduate Health Professional Schools?
dental – medical – nutrition – pharmacy –
physician assistant – physical therapy – other?
Join in this series to learn the process and get started!
Tuesdays; 4:00-5:30; Room 2723
May 2 – Applying
– Letters of Recommendation
– Choosing Schools
– Primary Application
– Secondary Application
May 9 – Writing the Application Essay
– Learn about essays
– Write a paragraph & review with peers
– Discuss samples
May 16 – Interviewing
– Learn about MMI, traditional, group interviews
– Practice and receive feedback
May 23 – Paying
– Guest speaker: Diane Noecker, Director UW School of Medicine Financial Aid.
All students welcome. Free refreshments!
Contact: Joyce Fagel, Academic Advisor, jfagel
Hosted by: Shoreline Post Baccalaureate Studies
for the Health Professionswww.shoreline.edu/post-bacc