Spend a day at Bastyr and do an in-depth exploration of the doctorate in naturopathic medicine. Discover why this program is internationally renowned for its curriculum, clinical training and research.
• Learn about naturopathic medicine philosophy, modalities, treatment methods and the profession.
• Learn about our clinical training program.
• Tour campus, meet current students.
• Enjoyed a complimentary lunch prepared by our award-winning dining commons.
• Friday, June 2, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
• 14500 Juanita Dr., NE, Kenmore WA 98028
• To register, go to Bastyr.edu >Visit >Admissions Events
Assistant Director, Admissions
14500 Juanita Dr. NE
Kenmore, WA 98028
P 425-602-3332 | F 425-602-3090
Interested in an in-depth exploration of the ND program? On June 2, 2017 we will have a daylong event covering many aspects of the program. For more information, click here.
Check out our prerequisite guide for course equivalencies: www.bastyr.edu/guides