Pharmacy Grad School Virtual Fair
October 11, 2017
AACP invites all students and advisors who are interested in learning about master’s & PhD programs in pharmaceutical, clinical, regulatory, and social & administrative sciences to join us for a free Pharmacy Grad School Virtual Fair on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 9:00a to 9:00p ET!
Register today! https://www.careereco.com/events/aacpgrad
Below are just some of the advanced degree programs offered by US colleges and schools of pharmacy.
· Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
· Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
· Drug Development
· Health Outcomes Research
· Medicinal Chemistry
· Molecular Pharmacology
· Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
· Pharmaceutical Evaluation and Policy
· Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
· Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy
· Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Pharmaceutical Chemistry
· Pharmacy Administration
· Public Health
· Translational Science
Note: This upcoming fair is not intended for students who are interested in pursuing a doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree.
Thank you for sharing this announcement with your students!
| Libby J. Ross, M.A.
| Senior Director for Student Affairs
| American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
| 1727 King Street FL 2 ▪ Alexandria, VA 22314
| p: 703.739.2330 x1009 ▪ f: 703.836.8982
| Discover ▪ Learn ▪ Care: Improve Health